No announcement yet.

Towering Inferno: A Caselabs STH10 Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Daz could work something out with Caselabs?? I'd rather spend my Canadian cash in Canada.
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
      I wonder if Daz could work something out with Caselabs??
      Doesn't seem too likely.

Good read on Caselabs here where they address their lack of retailers:

http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-...abs-interview/

Comment

I'm trying very hard again to not go to caselabs site AAARRG
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I think Daz should auction the one off he has lol!!
          Stubs

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
            Probably not. But I still want one! I wonder if they'd mark it under $200 to protect us from the brokerage sodomy.
            Why would you worry about sodomy, you already have your pants down and have a shit-eating grin on your face.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
              I'm trying very hard again to not go to caselabs site AAARRG
              Don't do it! Your brain will be filled with endless possibilities, all of which involve spending heaps of money!
              Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              Why would you worry about sodomy, you already have your pants down and have a shit-eating grin on your face.
              LOL! I just hate brokerage fees. What the hell ever happened to NAFTA? CaseLabs is an American made product. Whatever happened to "free trade" with our neighbors down south? You get raped even on American made goods!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                Don't do it! Your brain will be filled with endless possibilities, all of which involve spending heaps of money!

LOL! I just hate brokerage fees. What the hell ever happened to NAFTA? CaseLabs is an American made product. Whatever happened to "free trade" with our neighbors down south? You get raped even on American made goods!
                It's FedEx and UPS raping you with the brokerage fees. Canada Post charges a flat rate that's under $10 ($8.50 I think) when it's shipped via USPS. For some unknown reason UPS and FedEx charge different (and outrageous amounts) at various tiers. It's downright offensive IMO.

Comment

I agree! Does Caselabs ship USPS to Canada?

Comment

yes they do or at least they did

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                      yes they do or at least they did
                      They do, but USPS cost more when they sent me my quote (much to my surprise). Being that brokerage was included, it still worked out to less. You're gonna get dinged for HST regardless. I really doubt they'd mark the package as less than it's worth though.

Comment

Oh yeah, a teaser pic went up earlier.

Comment

Holy freak'n monster case.

Maybe next X-mas for me.

Looks like Santa's being good to you jrees
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Nice pic! Thanks for all the info too. That case is a monstrosity! I don't mind paying taxes, but that brokerage angers me buying an American product. Anyway, enough of me whining, start this build now!!!

Comment

oh very nice Dude
                              makes the 800D look like matx case

If you get the urge feel free to flood us with a boatload of pics

Comment

Gooood lord thats HUGE!!!
                                Stubs

Comment

Working...
                                X