Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty dam good to me.
    Well done.
    The extra fittings is almost always needed.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Gotwake proves the hard/soft tube combo can still be a thing.

great improve mod on the pump mount. always good to see recycled bits of PC's become useful again
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Ya looks good, nice work on the reuse of the parts for the stand.
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          Gotwake proves the hard/soft tube combo can still be a thing.

great improve mod on the pump mount. always good to see recycled bits of PC's become useful again
          Fully agree. Goid job!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Excellent job !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Thanks guys. I can see how this is as addictive as it is. I already have a few more plans in my head to help set it apart.
              "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

looks great man. bet you find yourself staring more at your pc now than the actual monitor lol
                Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Bends look really good, nice build!
                  My Imgur

Comment

Got the fans in and the cable extensions ran.

I had the factory 140mm fans from the r5 case that I put in the front. I think I'll look into getting some 140mm pwm fans for the front (anyone have any recommendations)

I need to figure out what to do for fan(s) in the drive Bay slot. Preferably without hacking too much of the case up

There is a slight gap on either side of the rad that I will be building a shroud to fill in.
                    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Well it's been a little over a month now since I got the loop built and the pc running. The good news is I am only seeing 40-50 degrees on my cpu now with just the single 360 rad on the top.

The 90s for the top to front rad run showed up but I have been too lazy/busy to rip the loop apart to get that finished.

The bad news.... well actually good news was I had to take the loop apart last week. A co worker bought new titan x and I managed to snag his 980ti off him for a ridiculously cheap price. So I had to pull the loop apart to get that in there.

Unfortunately Daz doesn't have an acetal block for this card so I ordered one direct from ek. Once that shows up in will pull the loop apart, hook up the front rad as well and be completely water cooled.

Once I put it back together I put a few drops of the acid green uv dye in to see how it looks.

I also threw a cold cathode uv bulb in to light it up the coolant and see how it looks. I have a set of uv leds I will be putting in along with the green leds. Plan is to use the current unused fan control switch on my R5 as an led switch. Green/uv/off

Don't judge me on the cellphone pics. Final build will be photographed with a better camera..... if I ever finish it

Comment

Looks great nice grab on the 980ti.
                        You could have save a buck or two by having Daz order in the EK block you needed.
                        Usually Daz gets an order from EK every couple weeks. Hope fully you don't get slapped with extra broker fees for shipping.
                        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

ya is looking pretty sweet, like the bends.
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Looks good.
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Redoing my loop, and made this bend. It won't be seen but I am wondering if I need to worry about this piece?

Comment

No, looks just like surface bubbles, will work fine with liquid.

Nice update on the build!
                                My Imgur

Comment

Working...
                                X