Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03u6gIIV7uM

Comment

• cool hadn't seen that yet. Package should arrive tomorrow.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Few more goodies on the way soon pump and drain valve, still deciding on the block almost think may get the ek monoblock or just order the am4 watercool, still not sure.
        3.1 pump ddc and bitspower valve.
        Last edited by nass; 05-03-2017, 01:20 AM.
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• I got the Eisblock XPX from ModmyMods. I decided to get this because of all the modding capabilities like different colour tops, different colour lighting inserts, and generally (what looks to me) good quality.

That being said the Watercool one looks really darn nice. I would go with that one, especially the vision one with the temperature display on it. I wonder if we can put personal images on it, like Ryzen boobies.

Because everyone likes perky water blocks if you know what I mean
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

• Will see if Bill can cut some Ryzen Tities on some fan grills for me .
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Protium parts showed up today, very impressive pieces, something you guys should consider on your next builds. Will take some shots of my layout later, too tired tonight.

One thing I did notice is the threads were a bit tight on some of the stop plugs, swapping them around fixed the problem though.

Acrylic work is very fine and polishing is top notch. Must say is impressive... Singularity did a fine job on these.
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Good to hear Nass! I have some of those in my cart right now. Very interested in the D5 top + res combo!

Comment

• Looking forward to pix, nass!

I am especially interested in their D5 pump tops. I like the Bitspower ones but their ports are a bit too close together for my taste, which sometimes causes problems with certain stop plugs, and some other fittings.

Thanks for the update!
                  DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

• yes , loking forward for pics

and hope I will build one with this res, seem so nice, waiting for your advice on it

Comment

• I agree, Daniel did a good job on those. Pricey? yes! Looks awesome? Double yes!
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• I took the day off just so I could get my latest Daz order with these toys. I keep checking the window every 5 minutes, like a kid looking for Santa right before bed.

Comment

• Ya will get some pics up on the weekend, been so busy the last 3 days is unreal, and as Daz mentioned, ya this stuff is pretty nice.
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• This is the layout am going with, can do a few runs but still need a block to complete at least the cpu only run for now.

Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Horizontal res ftw!!
                              Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

• Yup she's going to be a horizontal res.

Picked up the rest of the parts today to complete this stage of the build. Went with a full nickel amd evo EK cpu block, as mentioned previously will not be water cooling the vid (temp 970) at least till Vega is out. Some braided extension's I grabbed also, just simple graphite metallic.

Last edited by nass; 05-12-2017, 06:44 PM.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X