• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you going to build in Bung, start a log... get going your behind
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Love blackout builds, can't wait to see yours finished nass.
      My Imgur

Comment

Was called into work tonight so got 0 tubing done . Will hit it again tomorrow. Never done a blackout build before but will give it a go.
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

With a build name of "blackout Extreme" there can not be too much black. Too bad vanta black paint is not affordable. Although, I am partial to the blue fans.

Comment

Wow that stuff is expensive eh

''Aluminium Coupon 40mm x 40mm x 3mm – £300"

that's just a sample lol ..

"The reason Vantablack is so prohibitively expensive is simple. It is not a colour, and cannot be bought in a bucket like paint. The blackest black is in fact the result of up to two days of different complicated processes (including extreme heat) which result in the growth of the nanotubes which give Vantablack its light-absorbing properties. The coating must be grown on the substrate, and this procedure is only done in the Surrey Nanosystems lab in the United Kingdom."

pretty cool, ya wont be getting any for this build lol.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Nass's wife gettin up here later and tramps out, gets butcher knife chasing nass around couch then trips over plywood with moonson mandrels, no chicken dinner for me...

Dinning room, I mean work bench is busy, tube runs going nice, hopefully she sleeps in more today lol. Got the ie's in and being quiet. Listening to supertramp back when they used to do allot of drugs.
              Last edited by nass; 04-01-2018, 01:31 PM.
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

If you did want some super-black paint they have 'Black 2.0' which is very close to vantablack but its a much cheaper acrylic paint.

Haha you must build in total stealth nass.
                My Imgur

Comment

sensible, logical, responsible, practical?
                  dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical?

please tell me who I am?
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

update:

changed my mind about liking the 16mm adapters at least with bitspower 16mm tubing...
                    was not good, allot of my system went real stealth with mayhems black after a tube come out of one way to easily..

was cleaning some finger prints off about to take some pics then disaster, while pump was running too getting the air out, anyway is back together.

Will get some pics up after dinner when can get the table I mean work bench back.

After relooking at the way I did the tube run for one am blocking off my power supply this way and the way I installed it makes it an accident waiting to happen on rotating 90's fittings. Would be nice to see a little tighter washers though for these fittings.
                    Last edited by nass; 04-08-2018, 11:46 AM.
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

She is so quiet now is weird, the aio made more noise than I thought, the stock fans were driving me nuts on my vid. Temps are as expected low as a water cooled system should be with a few rads. These fans on low is the only thing you can here now and there real quiet also.

Its hard to take pics of the black fluid in the tubing, looks much better in person idea.
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Nice looking build bro.
                            Clean runs
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thx Hooded, need to get some pics of the fittings with no flash the chrome really pops and that black is not grey like it looks.

Convience wise that heatkiller res, filling it with a measuring cup was cool with the top off is very nice.
                              Blackout
                              Something-New
                              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Typical for my builds, need some cables still. Some more tubing, supplies are low now.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X