No announcement yet.

Bungwirez HAF932 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.E.D. Zeppelin would make a cool themed rig! How about that for your Corsair case bungz?
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
      Congrats on the 5k bungz!!
      That is exactly what the thing has cost me...

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
      L.E.D. Zeppelin would make a cool themed rig! How about that for your Corsair case bungz?
      hmmm.... thats very interesting. thanks Mario.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

• I'm hearin' ya on the cost thingy bungz...I have every invoice from when I first bought all the original parts, but I REALLY don't wanna add 'em all up!!
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• and thanks to Mario. I've listened to pretty much the entire Zep catelogue in last few days. Thanks buddy!
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
            and thanks to Mario. I've listened to pretty much the entire Zep catelogue in last few days. Thanks buddy!
            Anytime my friend!!
            Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• OK... so here's some nice updates of the tear down.
              I've decided to minimize what goes back into this rig, since REALLY want to get my C70 rig built...
              going to be turning over a few components just because I can...

So, If you recall, I had this massive vortex. and a super huge heat spike the other nite... emergency shut down and all that...

Ya ... theres a real dust problem here eh.
              Rig has been running 24/7 since whenever I posted that I put Mayhems Red into her.
              At the time, I forgot that my bottle of distilled was premixed with DazProtect.
              So very quickly the Mayhem dye ... well it died.
              and I never bothered to clean it out till now... lolz
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

• Vortex easily cured with topping liquid level. Mayhems food coloring passed its expiry date! "
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• So, here's the XSPC Raystorm opened up... its really gross.

And the tube leading to the inlet of the chipset block... looks like a beaver has been in there

but this is the real culprit... inside the MIPS chipset block... absolute disaster.
                  If this were your Coronary arteries you would be dead already.

the GPU was fine.. nothing at all. but all the back pressure squeezed water out the screw holes .. was a little rusty, and very scant leak after I put it all back together.
                  bought me a tube of LocTite at the Depot today (took me forever to find that aisle... lol)

Cleaned my plates with some Ketchup... worked well enough... let it soak for maybe two hours?

Leak testing... my first experience with a D5. LOVE IT! you guys weren't kidding about how quiet it is.
                  Gunna be putting the XSPC rez into this system too...

my scrub buckets... lol so so dirty . and the Green stuff... is like concrete. I literally had to chip it away with a fork.

and to be sure... since I had the camera out... I took about 50 shots. this was my best "staged"
                  (stationary camera, ISO 80, 10 second delay)

and how I know remember that my distilled is DazProtected... leave the bottle in the tank!

Thats all for now... Like I said, this is going to go back to being a fairly bare bones rig,
                  still watercooled for sure, but much less epic IMO. We'll see.

thanks for watching...
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                    Vortex easily cured with topping liquid level. Mayhems food coloring passed its expiry date! "
                    Good one Daz ! I wonder if some of the cultures were still moving.
                    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Holy Smokes bungz, that looks nasty.
                      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Yeah thats Nasty
                        never seen such a mess

good shots Bungz

Comment

• That gunk looks like it was one step away from being alive! Good thing you killed it!

Comment

• Those gunk build up from the dye or corrosion? Damn, that thing is nasty
                            "Casper B!"
                            I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                            50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

• since i have to rebuild mine i may consider cleaning the parts well, possibly leaving the mayhem pastel in there bottle and take something else.
                              Orange GT Build
                              Orange V8 GT Build
                              Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• Yikes that's some nasty crud you have in your loop.
                                Where do you think it came from?
                                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X