No announcement yet.

Relikar: For the Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The small button screws worked just fine under the filter thankfully.

Haven't decided if I want to put the fans between the case and the rad, or the rad between the fans and the case e_e I've got two 8" UV Cold Cathodes, so I don't really need them for lighting. I think fans in the middle will be best, 'cause it'll cast some light outside of the case.

Comment

I wish the UV was brighter purple :/

Comment

Bringing this thread out of retirement, going to slowly start working on this thing again, although it won't be pink anymore since the gf and I split a few months ago.

Random question for you all, anybody know if the bios on the VI Impact can be safely updated to Z97 with a 4790k in the socket or will I need to grab a bargain bin cpu to update the bios with?

Comment

Glad to see you back!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by Relikar View Post
            Bringing this thread out of retirement, going to slowly start working on this thing again, although it won't be pink anymore since the gf and I split a few months ago.

Random question for you all, anybody know if the bios on the VI Impact can be safely updated to Z97 with a 4790k in the socket or will I need to grab a bargain bin cpu to update the bios with?

I've read that it'll update fine with a devils canyon chip already in

Comment

Good job on that window.

I might end up modding my wife's PC/HTPC which has the same case as yours.

Comment

Working...
              X