No announcement yet.

STH's Watercooled NanoBench Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my fellow Scarberian, I grew up there, where are the fans? Why didn't you just paint them instead of dyeing them since dyeing is usually more hit and miss according to many threads that I have read.

Comment

Fans are repainted and everything is assembled. I've decided not to take any more shitty pictures so I'll have to wait until I have things setup for pictures before I can take a good shot of the radiator.

Comment

Looks like a great ram shot to me

Bring on some more

Comment

Big thanks to Gdesmo!! This thing is so beautiful.

Comment

Welcome to Uber power club!
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Quick question for you guys, what should I use for corrosion blocking on my fluid. I'm going to be running distilled with mayhems dye, I have PT nuke I can use but no anti corrosive.

Comment

DarkSide DazMode Protector should be just fine.
                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

High Five for more Gdesmo power!

Mayhems Dye and DazProtect aren't a very good combination IMO.
                  the glycol will pretty much kill the dye, leaving you with something murky and blah.

Originally posted by Fine Print
                  ATTENTION: This dye is not compatible with Glycol based additives, such as DazMode Protector. Alcohol will bleach organic pigment.
                  but you can add a biocide like Silver Kill Coil.
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Being the proud owner of one of gdesmo's Power Cables, I can attest to the beauty and skill that goes into each and every one. A real uber addition to any build!!
                    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Thanx Gears, tell you the truth they are not hard to make. Hardest part is finding the pieces and waiting, there is no one store to find everything. Except directly with Oyaide in Japan, but if you saw the prices of ends and cables they supply for the audio crowd you would crap yourselves. Ends start at 90 bucks each and cables can run up to 20,000 dollars, yes 20,000. I have to use several sources that usually have most of what I need. I may give up any painting of ends for 2 reasons, I lack the patience and don't have the proper facility for it. Also any requests in the next 4-5 weeks will have to wait as I have to go in for a nasty hospital visit for a while in 3 weeks. Sorry STH for high-jacking your thread, you know what I am talking about at least.
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• The EK Goodies:

Ram:

CPU/GPU Blocks installed:

System off bench and then on:

Bleeding/Leak test:
                        Last edited by SeeThruHead; 01-27-2014, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• I have so many questions about this pic.... where to begin?

1) nice tripod. I've got the model one down from that... should I upgrade?
                          2) quality kitchen towels? I use Bounty, yourself?
                          3) what's the clamp on the floor doing?
                          4) did you seriously fill the whole loop 60ml at a time?
                          5) what's the longest time you've run your Datavac before you felt uncomfortable?
                          6) where's the monitor?
                          7) Gdesmo Power?
                          8) where did you get the studio lamps, and what's the spec?
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

• 1) I have no idea. This was the cheapest walmart tripod I could find.
                            2) Bounty
                            3) Clamp on the floor is holding a PSU pushbutton switch to keep the PSU on.
                            4) Yes I filled it with the syringe. I will need to plan better for my next build update. Filling this loop while keeping the pump primed is a nightmare.
                            5) I only run it for short bursts. Was trying to get rid of the dust in the photos.
                            6) Monitor was in my computer room, that desk and lamp setup is not for my comp.
                            7) Nothing else is worthy.
                            8) From Amazon, Cowboy Studio 2000w

Comment

• Cool build

Looks great

Love that EK ramshot.......golden

And that rad of course makes me tingle

Comment

• Awesome ! Blocks look great on the mobo, like that big diffused light.
                                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
                                X