No announcement yet.

Grey's Build Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I really think the colour scheme is really starting to come together. Still have lots to do.

Here are some current pics of my build:

I thought I was in trouble when I got water into the power supply. But was able to get everything working good.

I am really happy with my video cards under water. I now have them overclocked to the max by msi afterburner and they still don't go over 30C

Comment

If only I could have done something like that with my EK-FC6970.
      Great work Grey
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

very nice job. love how you where persistant with the water cooling blocks for the GPU.
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Update

Computer has been running great (no leaks, even with modified blocks). Looking at improvements for the next revision while I drain the water.

More coming soon.

Comment

Balls: this man has them!! Job well done sir!!!

Comment

She's looking good Grey!
              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Started work on my cabling/new power supply

I've started sowing my cabling together.

Also painted and replaced the fan on my new power supply:

Comment

sewing them together

wow thats alot of work

lookin good grey

small pics can make them bigger?

Comment

I second the bigger pics FF, these eyes are havin' trouble!!!
                    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Sorry Guys, I'll try and see if I can make them bigger.

Sowing has taken a long time so far. But I think the look will be worth it. I got the idea from:

Last edited by Grey; 06-10-2013, 11:36 PM. Reason: MUST MAKE PICS LARGER

Comment

funny

we try to not use any IDE flat cable and exchange it for rounded cable and now return to flated cable

lolll

Comment

They have well spaced "speed holes" for air to go through.

Lol, for me its more about a nice clean look. Nasty grey strips cables /shudder. (I can remember trying to manipulate them)

Comment

HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                            X