No announcement yet.

LVNona - First build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your rig and I can't wait to see how the new setup turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero1 View Post
      I like your rig and I can't wait to see how the new setup turns out.
      Thanks buddy

What do you think about cable color between thous two:

or

Red bay is photoshop try and I dont think its look good

Comment

Originally posted by LVNona View Post
        Thanks, I was planning to add rad between cpu and gpu from the begin. But in the and from forums and experienced people they sad it would be much temp difference.
        How about from CPU - motherboard - bottom rad - gpu - top rad - reservour - pumps - cpu ? is it going to improve temp?
        Thanks
        No, water temps will equalize from the speed of the water flow in the loop.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Ya, I never see any difference in temps by splitting up your rads in the loop.

Watertemps always hit an equilibrium.

but if you're a keener, set up one loop, stress it... then play around with some other config.
          its good fun really - if building and testbenching is your thing.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
            Ya, I never see any difference in temps by splitting up your rads in the loop.

Watertemps always hit an equilibrium.

but if you're a keener, set up one loop, stress it... then play around with some other config.
            its good fun really - if building and testbenching is your thing.
            Yea I thought so - because when you think how much water and for how long mili seconds hits the hot surface and the same time how long the same water flows in cold area - make sense.
            Just of testing:
            LOOP: Motherboard chip - cpu - gpu 1 - gpu2 - top rad 480 - reservuour - 2 d5 pwm pumps - bottom rad 240 - motherboartd chip
            All fans at max.
            Playing BF4 resolution 2560 x 1440, resolution scale - 115%
            Average FPS 115 <---looks awesome with 120hz display

Temperature from (realtemp):
            CPU i7-4770 OC to 4.5 max 79C
            Motherboard average 38C
            2xGPU SLI max 50C
            temp sensor on reservoir shows max 43C of water

If i'll decide to do mess and check temp differences maybe Ill do so to see difference, but so far temperatures at max performance and heavy gaming is pretty good. So no point to change anything for know. I also need to decide if actually 3rd GPU will help me to increase fps for future coming games. Or I read somwhere that 3rd SLI card can decrease your fps - something about bootnecking.

Comment

more GPU = more headache IMO...

your stats look really good to me.

now get in there soldier...
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

I like the red colour on the cables, goes well with the fans and tubes and coolant.

Comment

Working...
                X