• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooooooool new emotes

good job hooded

I like this one

Comment

• Great additions to the list Hooded, now if we could recruit a young lady or two onto our forum it would be nice !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        Nice find bungz! This is what happens to cheaters!!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• loving the additional emotes! Great job Hooded!!
          Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Originally posted by scaccima View Post
            Nice find bungz! This is what happens to cheaters!!
            what I like most is that the kid getting slapped, looks like a 14 year old version of Linus.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

• You're right! I didn't notice that. Too busy laughing at his bad luck!!
              Mario

Comment

• Had this conversation with a girl at work.
                "hey, did you ever have an Atari?"
                "a what?"
                "Atari. you do know what an Atari is right?"
                "ummm. A skateboard T-shirt company?"
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

• *Written by a third grader , on what his grandparents do.

After Christmas , a teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their
                  holiday away from school. One child wrote the following:

We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to
                  live in a big brick house , but Grandpa got retarded and they moved to
                  Florida . Now they live in a tin box that has wheels, but its strapped to
                  the ground. They ride around on their bicycles , and wear name tags ,
                  because they don't know who they are anymore. They go to a building called
                  a wreck center, but they must have got it fixed because it is all okay now,
                  they do exercises there , but they don't do them very well. There is a
                  swimming pool too, but they all just jump up and down in it with hats on.
                  At their gate, there is a doll house with a little old man sitting in it.
                  He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out, and go
                  cruising in their golf carts. Nobody there cooks, they just eat out. And,
                  they eat the same thing every night - early birds. Some of the people can't
                  get out past the man in the doll house. The ones who do get out bring food
                  back to the wrecked center for pot luck. My Grandma says that Grandpa
                  worked all his life to earn his retardment and , says I should work hard so
                  I can be retarded someday too. When I earn my retardment, I want to be the
                  man in the doll house. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their
                  grandchildren.

PRICELESS
                  Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                  Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Nice one Neo!
                    Mario

Comment

• good one Neo

here is one i found, long but worth it

Contraceptives '98Microsoft's Latest Venture

News just in of Microsoft's latest venture: Microsoft Corporation has taken another step toward dominating every aspect of American life with the introduction of Contraceptive98, a suite of applications designed for users who engage in sex. Microsoft has been a pioneer in peer-to-peer connectivity and plug and play.
                      It believes these technologies will give it substantial leverage in penetrating the copulation enhancement market. The product addresses two important user concerns: the need for virus protection and the need for a firewall to ensure the non-propagation of human beings.
                      The Contraceptive98 suite consists of three products: Condom98, DeFetus 1.0 (from Sementec), and AIDScan 2.1 (from Norton Utilities). A free copy of Intercourse Explorer 4.0 is bundled in the package. The suite also comes in two expanded versions. Contraceptive98 Professional is the Client/Server edition, for professionals in the sexual services sector. Contraceptive98 Small Business Edition is a package for startups, aimed at the housewife and gigolo niches.
                      While Contraceptive98 does not address nontraditional copulatory channels, future plug-ins are planned for next year.
                      OPERATION: Only one node in a peer-to-peer connection needs to install the package.
                      At installation, the Condom98 software checks for minimum hardware. If the user meets the requirements, the product installs and is sufficiently scaleable to meet most requirements. After installation, operation commences. One precaution is that the user must be sure they have sufficient RAM to complete the session. When the session is complete, a disconnect is initiated, and the user gets the message, it is now safe to turn off your partner.
                      DRAWBACKS: Usability testers report that frequent failures were a major concern during beta testing. General Protection Fault was the most serious error encountered. Early versions had numerous bugs, but most of these have been eliminated. The product needs to be installed each time its used.
                      CONCLUSION: Contraceptive98 is a robust product. Despite its drawbacks, it is reasonably good value for its $49.95 price tag, and is far superior to its shareware version. Hopefully, future releases (of the software, that is) will add missing functionality, such as Backout and Restore, uninterruptible Power Supply and Onboard Camera.
                      Microsoft CEO Bill Gates is optimistic that "Our contraceptive products will help users do to each other what we've been doing to our customers for years."
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo182 View Post
                        *Written by a third grader , on what his grandparents do.

After Christmas , a teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their
                        holiday away from school. One child wrote the following:

We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to
                        live in a big brick house , but Grandpa got retarded and they moved to
                        Florida . Now they live in a tin box that has wheels, but its strapped to
                        the ground. They ride around on their bicycles , and wear name tags ,
                        because they don't know who they are anymore. They go to a building called
                        a wreck center, but they must have got it fixed because it is all okay now,
                        they do exercises there , but they don't do them very well. There is a
                        swimming pool too, but they all just jump up and down in it with hats on.
                        At their gate, there is a doll house with a little old man sitting in it.
                        He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out, and go
                        cruising in their golf carts. Nobody there cooks, they just eat out. And,
                        they eat the same thing every night - early birds. Some of the people can't
                        get out past the man in the doll house. The ones who do get out bring food
                        back to the wrecked center for pot luck. My Grandma says that Grandpa
                        worked all his life to earn his retardment and , says I should work hard so
                        I can be retarded someday too. When I earn my retardment, I want to be the
                        man in the doll house. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their
                        grandchildren.

PRICELESS
                        That's a great one Neo !
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• That is now a classic MRD
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Apparently very recently, there was a government survey conducted in the Prairies, after 200 crows were found dead alongside a stretch of highway, outside Winnipeg. Some folks thought the birds had died from the avian flu. So, a bird pathologist examined the remains of many of the crows and confirmed that it was not the avian flu. Rather , he concluded 98% of the birds had died after coming into contact with large commercial rigs, the remaining 2%, by cars. Then, an ornithological behaviourist was hired(by the government) to determine the disproportionate percentage for rigs versus cars kills. It didn't take long for the behaviourist to determine the reasoning. When crows eat roadkill they always set up a lookout crow in a tree to warn of impending danger. The behaviourist concluded that the lookout crow could say "caw" but could not say "truck".
                            CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                            XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Lol good one!
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

• LOL! I'll repost on my facebook.
                                Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                                Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Working...
                                X