And now for some Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So funny FF !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cK00iDNcPE
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

• I think he lost the bet !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• This one's for gdesmo

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/...rom=en-ca-quad
          Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
          Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
          2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
          1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
          32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
          Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
          PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Oh damn you ! Was trying to forget my weekends teaching MC training for the Canada Safety council. Will have nightmares again for the next little while ! No balance, no brains, no coordination, yes fail ! Could count on a couple bikes going down every weekend and some of the guys were no better. The women at least listened, guys think they know it all. Shudder to think how many were hurt out on the road, but I'm sure we helped reduce the number by a fair bit. Was an instructor at Race Associates Canada East for 2 years and there were fewer accidents but some were pretty nasty. I personally have busted 38 bones so far on the track and feel it in my old age, but look forward to next spring and getting out on the track which I missed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo
              Oh damn you ! Was trying to forget my weekends teaching MC training for the Canada Safety council. Will have nightmares again for the next little while ! No balance, no brains, no coordination, yes fail ! Could count on a couple bikes going down every weekend and some of the guys were no better. The women at least listened
              Yeah, kind of reminded me of one female I was assigned to train 40+ years ago when Fred Deeley (Yamaha) sponsored training on the weekends at the old Woodbine race track. ( The red scooter just reminded me of your bike, lol.)
              Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
              Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
              2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
              Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Ah yes, the good old days of R5 Yammies. I cut my teeth riding TR2 and TR3 350's, had to keep two fingers ready at all times on the clutch lever waiting for the inevitable piston seizure. Those are good memories riding in the Brimaco series at St' Jovite ( Mt Tremblant ), Mosport, Sanair and Shubie !

Comment

• MY PRIVATE PART DIED

An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.

Nurse Tracy asked him if there was anything wrong. 'Yes, Nurse Tracy ,' said Mr. Wallace.

'My Private Part died today, and I am very sad.'

Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied,

'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my condolences.'

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas.

He met Nurse Tracy. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said, 'You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.'

'But, Nurse Tracy I can't,' replied Mr. Wallace. 'I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.'

'Yes,' said Nurse Tracy, 'you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?'

(You've gotta love this.)

'Well,' he replied, 'Today is the viewing.'

Comment

• Oh, jeez...
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Classic FF.... shared with my staff.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHAv0Dhka84#t=106
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

• RIP Randy Savage greatest World Wrestling Champion ever, next to the Hulkster

Hilarious FF
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Yes, best phony wrestling actors and entertainers for sure !

Comment

• HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

• Thats funny

lookin forward to the show starting up again

Comment

Working...
                                X