No announcement yet.

And now for some Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, and he needs a bit of advice from a headshrink !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER...

Judy got married and had 13 children.
      Her first husband,Ted, died of cancer.
      She married again, and she and Bob had 7 more children. Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later.
      Judy again remarried, and this time, she and John had 5 more children.
      Judy finally died, after having 25 children.
      Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, "Lord, they are finally together."
      Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret..........

"Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"

Margaret replied,

"I think he means her legs, Ethel . . . Her legs."

Comment

• Ha Ha ! So funny.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• ahahah, good one FF
          Orange GT Build
          Orange V8 GT Build
          Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• couldn't resist adding this.... if only Hazel could make for some memes we would be all set.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ks98KYe
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

• you guys in Ontario get all the entertaining mayors!

cant believe he's still able to continue

Last edited by Father Fuzzy; 11-11-2013, 08:09 AM. Reason: add pic

Comment

• Excellent FF ! Wonder where that was, would love to have taken a picture of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Another good one FF ! Tough crowd around here FF.

Comment

• oh I'm laughing.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• Paha... :'D good one FF.
                        Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                        Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                          Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• she deserved it lol

Comment

• A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful.

She left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note he felt there must be a mistake.

He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said,

"I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 15 gallons or 1.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

The milkman says, "OK, will what be Pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No. Just up to my boobs. I can splash it on my face."
                              Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                              Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
                              2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
                              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                              Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
                              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Ha ha !

Comment

Working...
                                X