• Show
Clear All

• Ha ha !

Click image for larger version

Name:	despicable_me.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	76669
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• oh, I can't believe you watched the whole thing...
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

• I always watch their podcast through the end.

Comment

• Way too much free time!
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Meanwhile at place des arts in montreal.
            Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
            Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• lol
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• WTH !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Now that's a man that knows how to keep a woman happy. Hey, if it comes down to chowing down on her in public versus spending $$$ on her that I could spend on water cooling instead, I'd chow down too! The fine / public indecency charge would cost less than buying her shoes!

Comment

• She looks like she needs a new pair of shoes though bart
                    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• LOL! I didn't even notice that. Hahahahaha, that makes the pic that much funnier!

Comment

• Not even trying to find a secluded area. Some people. :|

I hear from friends that live around the Metro that these two are constantly drunk and pulling stunts like this.
                        Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                        Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-Photo-Jan-31-2014-615-PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	76674

We switched to a new chat system for the office and this image made a few people think that the new system was already borked after just a couple hours. Even heard my boss go wth is wrong with the images.
                          Corsair 800D
                          2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
                          Software Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Izerous View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3222[/ATTACH]

We switched to a new chat system for the office and this image made a few people think that the new system was already borked after just a couple hours. Even heard my boss go wth is wrong with the images.
                            hahaha. well played.

Comment

• Old age at it's very best.

Wayne and Bob, two friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons watch the, squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Wayne didn't show up. Bob didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Wayne hadn't shown up for a week or so, Bob really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Bob didn't know where Wayne lived, so was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month passed, and Bob figured he had seen the last of Wayne, but one day, Bob approached the park and -- lo and behold -- there sat Wayne! Bob was very excited and happy to see him and told him so.

Then he said, ‘For crying out loud Wayne, what in the world happened to you?

Wayne replied, 'I have been in jail.'

'Jail!' cried Bob. ‘What in the world for?'

'Well,' Wayne said, 'you know Carol, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?'

'Yeah,' said Bob, 'I remember her. What about her?’

'Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'Guilty'.

...'The damn judge gave me 30 days for perjury’.
                              Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                              Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
                              2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
                              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                              Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
                              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• ^^^ roflmfao!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X