• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. I'm feelin it.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

• Great one Wolf !!! Wish I was young like Bungie is !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "Will You Marry Me?"
        The girl said, "No!"

And the guy lived happily ever after;
        and rode motorcycles
        and went fishing and hunting
        and played golf a lot
        and drank beer, scotch and wine
        and played with watercooling many computers
        and had money in the bank
        and played with r/c cars planes, helicopters and quad copters
        and left the toilet seat up
        and farted/belched whenever he wanted.

The End
        Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
        Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
        2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
        1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
        32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
        Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
        PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• LOL
          Every mans fairy tail
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident off the coast of Labrador, the man answered his door to find two grim-faced RCMP offices on the doorstep.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkins, but we have some information about your wife", said one of the officers."

Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkins exclaimed.

The officers looked At each other. One said.

"We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news.
            Which would you like to hear first?

Fearing the worst, Wilkins said, "Give me the bad news first.
            "The officer said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkins. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?

"The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 of the best looking Labrador lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her.
            Haven't seen lobsters like that since the '60s and we feel you are entitled to share in the catch.

Stunned, Wilkins demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?

The trooper replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

.................................................. ..................

Two policemen call the station on the radio. "Hello. Is that you Sarge??;

"Yes??;

"We have a case here. A woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped clean.?;

"Have you arrested the woman??;

"No sir. The floor is still wet."

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
            1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
            32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
            PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Ha ha ! Good ones Wolfie !
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• No one believes seniors . . . Everyone thinks they are senile.

An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighbourhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved I love you, Sally.

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars!

Jerry said, We've got to give it back.

Sally said, "Finders keepers." She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. "Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?"

Sally said; "No."

Jerry said; "She's lying. She hid it up in the attic."

Sally said; " Don't believe him, he's getting senile"

The police turned to Jerry and began to question him.

One said: "Tell us the story from the beginning."

Jerry said; "Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday..."

The first police officer turned to his partner and said: "We're outta here!"

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• LOL, pretty good wolfslayer
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

• Heh heh ! Always good to tell the truth !

Comment

• Ha-ha!
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• A tough old cowboy from West Texas counseled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on her oatmeal every morning. The granddaughter did this religiously until the age of 103, when she died. She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren, and a 40-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

.................................................. .......

Elderly Bart was at the county fair and they were offering helicopter rides. He wanted to go, never been in one but Maud his wife poo pooed the idea as expensive, after all fifty bucks is fifty bucks she said. The pilot overheard the conversation and offered to take them both up for free but it would cost them the fifty bucks if either one said anything.

They both agreed and off they went. The pilot put the 'copter through every manoeuvre he knew and some he guessed at. Not a sound from either.

After they landed the pilot turned to Bart and said he was impressed that there wasn't a word from either. Bart replied that he almost said something when Maud fell out during the stall turn but kept his peace.. "After all, fifty bucks is fifty bucks" he said.

.................................................. ......

One should not take the English language for granted.

A man took 2 stuffed dogs to the Antiques Roadshow when it visited his home town.

”Ooh”, said the presenter. “This is a very rare set produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers taxidermists who operated in London at the turn of last century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?”

“Sticks?”, said the appraiser.

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                        1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                        32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                        PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• He He, Wolfslayer has a million of 'm !

Old Bart _ is that our Bart ?

Comment

• That sure sounds like me, cheap bastard that I am!!

Comment

• One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room.

In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No, George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this." The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• Even that's too good for Bush
                                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X