Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bling Bling
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
      Bling Bling
      Not nearly as much bling as some of you guys...besides I don't even know what I'm doin' it's all a learnin' curve for me.
      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Bling does not make it go faster, just looks like it is !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• We're all here for you Gears.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• I'm only here in spirit, mind is case closed. Too much electroshock therapy from those electrical panels !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Yep, same as a truck, chrome don't make 'er run any better.
              Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              Bling does not make it go faster, just looks like it is !
              CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
              XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Dang, forgot to mention my boy turned 19 yesterday, the wife ,daughter and I took him out for supper, came home and his buds picked him up and straight to the peeler bar and he hadda work today. His eyes looked like two pee holes in a snowbank but he made it on time. Damn to be 19 again and know what I know now. But then again, I probably STILL wouldn't know anything!

Comment

• Yeah, going back 40 years would be nice in some ways.

Comment

• Hey GEARjmr, where is the build log?????

Comment

• Originally posted by snef View Post
                      Hey GEARjmr, where is the build log?????
                      I agree, where is it?
                      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by snef View Post
                        Hey GEARjmr, where is the build log?????
                        Well as far as a build log all I can do is take pics once the parts come in and I will do that. I promise to start at the beginning and not work backwards as I did with the case assembly..lol. If some of you with build log skills could PM me with a few tips on the process I would appreciate that immensely. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• It seems I now have a Coolermaster HAF 932 available for the original Community Build idea...lol. Just in case anyone was wondering that why I bought the SM8, just so we'd have somethin' to play with...lol. After I get the new build done it would be great to test out my mod skills( of course with major help from you guys ) as I do have the tools to slash and maim any type of case. I'll be cleaning out the garage after the wifey has a little time off (she's always afraid I'll throw out somethin' she wants to keep). She works on a mink farm and as the babies are comin', she needs to be there 7 days a week for a bit. So its outta the bedroom and into garage. I plan to make a small paint booth so I can test out those skills as well. The case is in like new shape with only 4 holes drilled in the floor for a 140mm fan. It would be cool to do a color scheme that no one's done before, somethin' off the wall. Anyway something to think about. If not..no biggy...I'll throw it up in the Sell / Buy /Trade Section.

Comment

• Got Daz's parcel today...waitin' on another from PPC and maybe I can put this thing together.

Comment

• Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                              It seems I now have a Coolermaster HAF 932 available for the original Community Build idea...lol. Just in case anyone was wondering that why I bought the SM8, just so we'd have somethin' to play with...lol. After I get the new build done it would be great to test out my mod skills( of course with major help from you guys ) as I do have the tools to slash and maim any type of case. I'll be cleaning out the garage after the wifey has a little time off (she's always afraid I'll throw out somethin' she wants to keep). She works on a mink farm and as the babies are comin', she needs to be there 7 days a week for a bit. So its outta the bedroom and into garage. I plan to make a small paint booth so I can test out those skills as well. The case is in like new shape with only 4 holes drilled in the floor for a 140mm fan. It would be cool to do a color scheme that no one's done before, somethin' off the wall. Anyway something to think about. If not..no biggy...I'll throw it up in the Sell / Buy /Trade Section.
                              Don't know how you'd go about doing this; but I seem to recall there being an auto paint that had a base coat of white, but when you looked at it in different lighting or viewing angles it changed color. I think it was called chameleon (or something along those lines).
                              AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

• Cool brech, the only chameleon paint I've seen is that purply green effect, but I don't get out much....since you mentioned it though, a real funky pearl white would be different.

Comment

Working...
                                X