No announcement yet.

XPS 700 Aluminum Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry the pics didn't turn out so hot gents. Now do I move the hardware over as is for now or wait till I get the other W/C parts I need. Be nice to see what the hardware would look like in there.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• I would say move over everything you know you are going to use and mount them temporarily. That way you can see how you will configure the loops in a better perspective.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• As far as modding goes there not much that is needed with caselabs.
        However the one thing I think every case made by case labs needs

Feet by FannBalde
        If you want some of these babies you'll need to get info from Father Fussy
        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• As cool as those feet look, I would never go back from casters after this build on a larger case. I grabbed the HD casters from CL and it's a dream to move around as a result. I can move it with one finger rather than breaking my back.

Comment

• On something the size of the Towering Inferno how could you not have casters.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
              Feet by FannBalde
              Click image for larger version

Name:	c64nom640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	75209
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

• Beauty case feet Hooded, just might be lookin' for some in a bit.
                Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                As far as modding goes there not much that is needed with caselabs.
                However the one thing I think every case made by case labs needs

Feet by FannBalde
                If you want some of these babies you'll need to get info from Father Fussy
                Got what I needed swapped over.

CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Not sure what the board is like, but you said you wanted something blue. It's part of the one day deal at Memory Express.......

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Product...3570K_Z77XUD5H

Comment

• Originally posted by jrees View Post
                    Not sure what the board is like, but you said you wanted something blue. It's part of the one day deal at Memory Express.......

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Product...3570K_Z77XUD5H
                    Hey Thanx jrees...looks like a pretty good bundle deal there, and with that pic above you can see why I'm lookin' to throw some blue in there. When I swapped over yesterday I noticed the MB heatsinks on this P67 board come off real easy. Makes me wanna paint em'....lol. Maybe just paint the green and leave the black.

Comment

• lol... MemExpress... featured in the season premier of Continuum ... good Canadian SciFi.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                        Hey Thanx jrees...looks like a pretty good bundle deal there, and with that pic above you can see why I'm lookin' to throw some blue in there. When I swapped over yesterday I noticed the MB heatsinks on this P67 board come off real easy. Makes me wanna paint em'....lol. Maybe just paint the green and leave the black.
                        No problem man. The deal ends at midnight tonight (not sure if it's Mountain or Pacific time)...

Comment

• Paint will act like an insulator, heat dissipation will be reduced on VRM's which feed power to your ram and mobo. Blue anodization or you could mod a water block in there and paint it blue then !
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• 'Preciate the input gdesmo...maybe just flat blue paint the ugly green parts?... There is a waterblock by EK that's supposed to fit this mobo. Anybody got 2 extra 6gb cables with straight to straight connectors? Realized when I was installing the hdd and ssd that I need straight connectors. 90 degree won't work...lol...so I washered up the hdd mounts and installed the ssd on the outer most bracket to get 'er goin'. Just kiddin' bout the cables...ordered 2 offa Daz.

Comment

• Ha ! Ha ! I have spare blue ones. And we are here to help if we can.

Comment

• After ahelluva lotta help from fellow forum members, and you know who you are ( pretty much all of ya this is what's gonna replace the bay res loop I currently have:

G1/4" Matt Black Aqua-Pipe I Fitting
                                Water Tank Z-CAP - Three Port End Cap
                                XSPC RX 480 Rad
                                Bitspower S/Dual D5 Top Upgrade Kit 250
                                Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top
                                Bitspower D5 Pump Mod Kit
                                Bitspower 480 Rad Gasket
                                Razor SLI Flow Bridge - 3-slot
                                19" (50cm) SATA 6 Gbps Cable, Straight W/Latch, Black
                                DazMode Protector

Should have the parts within the week or so as Daz had some and PPC others. Some new fittings maybe in order as well but as I've a fair amount in hand here's hopin' I can button her up first crack. Thanks again for all your help guys, you've been great in answerin' all my questions!!

Comment

Working...
                                X