No announcement yet.

XPS 700 Aluminum Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah now I see I never thought to link on the image .

I think you got yourself a boxing slide show not unboxing it in perfectly reversed order.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• And there ya go...done
      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Ah now I see I never thought to link on the image .

I think you got yourself a boxing slide show not unboxing it in perfectly reversed order.
        Well since I'm no photo expert and you said you wanted pics...but not in what order...LOL
        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

• It looks fine to me, I just started at the back and went forward. Put her together now ! please
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• It's already together gdesmo.

Comment

• Hope this pic link works guys. Was pretty easy to assemble, nothin' to watch out for at all although it could use a better instruction manual for nooby geeks like me, but hey I figgered' er' out..., so I'm thinkin' anybody can

Comment

• LOL...pic order is backasswards agin'...oh well.

Comment

• It looks crooked, but I'm gonna be cruel and not tell you where. Kidding man, looks great!! Shopping on their website as we speak! I presume the overall first impression is excellent?

Comment

• That a big 10-4 on the grand impression Bart.

Comment

• I feel like I gotta have a smoke after puttin' it togetheryes, it was THAT good

Comment

• Umm, don't know how that Caselabs pic got there, but click on it and you'll see the ones I took.
                        Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                        Hope this pic link works guys. Was pretty easy to assemble, nothin' to watch out for at all although it could use a better instruction manual for nooby geeks like me, but hey I figgered' er' out..., so I'm thinkin' anybody can

Comment

• Hey guys...after lookin' at my assembled case all seems to be in order...perfect packaging, paint and parts leftover for future use I gotta say she's a damn fine case. High time to smoke a fatty!!

Comment

• Excellent sir

Welcome to the Caselabs Club

Comment

• Nice pics GEARS!! I gotta get me one of those cases too!
                              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

• Surely is a pretty case.
                                Nice job on the assembly.
                                Enjoy that fatty, sit back and dream LOL
                                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X