No announcement yet.

Core P5 ThemalTake Redeemer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good Hooded. I was hoping someone would make the point.
    If you really need a wall mountable PC, with 480mm rad capacity.
    then the Tt P5 is for you.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Yeah well I got a x58 system with an i7-970 just sitting around not in use and have all the blocks for the board, VRM's Chipsets, RAM, CPU, and 2xGPU so I'm thinking this will make one hell of a Living room HTPC LOL. Plug it into my 60" Bravia TV and Home Theater run wireless keyboard and mouse.
      Last edited by Hooded; 12-07-2015, 04:06 PM.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Will be awesome Hooded !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

giddy up Hooded. don't be a slave to the angry mobs opinion of Tt
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
            Yeah well I got a x58 system with an i7-970 just sitting around not in use and have all the blocks for the board, VRM's Chipsets, RAM, CPU, and 2xGPU so I'm thinking this will make one hell of a Living room HTPC LOL. Plug it into my 60" Bravia TV and Home Theater run wireless keyboard and mouse.
            I think it would be pretty cool.

I don't think the P5 is a Lian Li rip-off. I think it is a nice product. It would go great with my RX 480 V3 radiator.

Based on your Enthoo Pro HTPC's nice aesthetics I think this would be a fashionable brother/sister PC that would be a conversation piece with the ladies
            DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

me personally wouldn't buy anything tt, even if they didnt rip this one off... but it will look cool all the same Hooded, I will be boycotting them till the end...
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I don't mind them as much. They do have a lot of stuff to offer. I've purchased from them in the past and likely again in the future. I actually like their riing RGB fans, x9 cases and their fan hubs and controllers. I also think that the P5 case looks like it is an evolution of the Level ten case that has been a well known case for years. They may have gotten the idea to go in that direction from LianLi case and said it wouldn't take much to mod the level ten similar to that. If they did I hope they don't deny it.

I'm not saying they are good nor am I saying that they are bad. In my opinion it isn't nice to take an idea that was originally someone else idea, incorporate it into your gear and say it was your own idea all along. When accused of getting the idea from the other company they denied the allegation. They then had the accusing company write a public apology. They could have just said yes we saw something we liked and expanded on it.

Comment

If you did do a scratch build with an open frame and glass top that is a build I'd love to see.

Comment

one of my earliest cases was the Thermaltake Speedo. Enormous.
                    kinda wonder where the hell it went to?
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

I just bought a P5, couldn't resist.

My Imgur

Comment

cool. it really is easy to like this despite the pedigree.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Nice let us know how you like it.
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                            cool. it really is easy to like this despite the pedigree.
                            Yup, this. Too bad you're limited to a single rad though.

Comment

ya, but a 480 right? should be plenty.
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                                ya, but a 480 right? should be plenty.
                                That's more than what a lot of open air cases allow for and enough to have everything under water including a couple gpus

Comment

Working...
                                X