No announcement yet.

Core P5 ThemalTake Redeemer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir, comes with a single riser, a nice looking black one too. I can't seem to find it separately on TTs web site. I would hope they would sell those, single the bloody manual has dual GPUs in some of the pics.

Comment

yes available on thermaltake store

https://store.thermaltakeusa.com/ins...4&k=204&a=2324

Comment

I bought one off amazon.com a while back when I thought I may mount my GPU sideways, but its grey and not black.
        My Imgur

Comment

Im really impressed by the fit and finish of this case

quality packaging

I agree with some of the reviews i've read,they could have charged more for this quality

Cant believe I am saying that about a thermaltake case

Caselabs should do a version of this case just for the lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
            Im really impressed by the fit and finish of this case

quality packaging

I agree with some of the reviews i've read,they could have charged more for this quality

Cant believe I am saying that about a thermaltake case

Caselabs should do a version of this case just for the lulz
            I think more companies should make steel cases. Aluminum is what makes them really expensive, and when my comp is too heavy to lift alone anyways I really could care less about 10-20lbs. I'm kinda surprised they did make it all outa steel since it has a wall mounted option. A watercooled comp in this thing could weigh like 80lbs!

And I'd like to see Caselabs make one for lulz, haha. Although dosen't Lian Li already make pretty much the same case?
            My Imgur

Comment

The Lian Li one is a lot more cramped, and no support for water cooling. This P5 is much different (better too). And not nearly as stupidly overpriced as Lian Li stuff. TT seems to have hit a bit of a homerun with this one. Of course, I'm biased since I bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                The Lian Li one is a lot more cramped, and no support for water cooling. This P5 is much different (better too). And not nearly as stupidly overpriced as Lian Li stuff. TT seems to have hit a bit of a homerun with this one. Of course, I'm biased since I bought one.
                I'd say since we already have 3 owners on here with Snef saying he was going to build in one as well. I'd say succuss, lol.
                My Imgur

Comment

the layout is great

like Bart says the Lian Li is cramped

make a great looking rig with no modding really required

Comment

Good case for those Fessers fans!
                    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I actually wish I had one more Triebwerks fan. I have 3 of those big boys sitting in a box. At 55mm, you can't just use those anywhere. I wonder if Daz has any laying around in a box somewhere. With the P5, you have around 175mm for rad + fans. LOTS of room to play.

Comment

I own two Thermaltake P5 cases here as well, still very impressed. Will have pictures soon hopefully for atleast one (second build hasn't started), but still in the process of figuring out how not to screw up bending hard tube. 5 meters and counting wasted

I looked at the lian-li as well and was not impressed with its flexibility compared to the p5.

Comment

I hear ya on the hard tube. My first try with HT was on this case as well, and while I only wasted half a metre so far, I still need to re-do some tube. But multiple bends are so tricky I'm almost tempted to run the system with a MANGLED piece of tube! Just because I don't want to attempt it again!

Comment

So stumble across this video on youtube... now we decide, did TT steal this design too, or just coincidence?
                            My Imgur

Comment

Uhm only if they had some kind of inside scoop. All the reviews of the p5 are from early October (so it was obviously designed much earlier then that), the video came out Oct21. So it seems more likely thats a clone of the p5.

Comment

Interesting development with the Core P5

downloadable 3d print files for 5.25 drive bays,aio support ,led holders

some excellent ideas ......just need a printer

http://3dmakers.thermaltake.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X