No announcement yet.

Core P5 ThemalTake Redeemer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized the gpus have their own mount. That's pretty cool, I'm assuming the case comes with pcie cables?

Comment

Only 1 PCIe riser cable you need to buy more if your using multiple GPU's or mount in a regular fashion as both options are available
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Only 1 PCIe riser cable you need to buy more if your using multiple GPU's or mount in a regular fashion as both options are available
        I'd opt to buy more cables otherwise your gpus aren't going to have any support. Sound card would be ok though.

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          ya, but a 480 right? should be plenty.
          For sure, but some of us like our overkill. Too bad you couldn't sneak a 360 up top, for the over-killers among us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
            For sure, but some of us like our overkill. Too bad you couldn't sneak a 360 up top, for the over-killers among us.
            When I get the case I'm going to see about hanging 1 or 2 240mm rads off the back, since I would have those leftover anyways. The quad rad would work but only if the fans are at pretty much max speed.
            My Imgur

Comment

I think it is a cool design, rip-off or not. Good to see other options on similar designs. They are all unique in their own. I like the idea of the riser card option, HTPC friendly. It lends a thinner profile. The only issue I have is the Thermaltake name. Lost faith in their products many many moons ago. TT products tend to be on the cheezey side with quality and aesthetics questionable. This is one exception I would be willing to make. The $180-$210 price tag is hardly justifiable though.

Comment

I seriously considered picking up this chassis, as others have said it's like an open canvas - even considered trying to see if 2 x 240 mm rads would fit in the space provided. That being said; it's just too damn dusty here in Calgary, so had to opt for another Corsair case
                AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Someone needs to hang a 9x120 rad off the back of this beauty.

Comment

Someone needs to hang a 9x120 rad off the back of this beauty.
                    Dang, that might just work perfectly. It actually has a VESA mount on the back I was going to try and use to hang my 2x 240mm's.
                    My Imgur

Comment

not sure how big it is but 18 x 18 " would hang 3 triples bought a couple mountain mods front panels for an older build have one still in plastic.
                      Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

This case is tempting me now. I need something to do over the long Xmas weekend, and I have a mITX system sitting in a very cramped Corsair Air 240 that would look much nicer hanging on my wall in this thing. Hmmm, I wonder if you could fit a pair of Darkside slim 240's end to end on that 480 platform.

Comment

I'm with ya Bart

keep going back and staring at it

I like the layout better than the Lian li

Comment

This case is tempting me now. I need something to do over the long Xmas weekend, and I have a mITX system sitting in a very cramped Corsair Air 240 that would look much nicer hanging on my wall in this thing. Hmmm, I wonder if you could fit a pair of Darkside slim 240's end to end on that 480 platform.
                            I don't see the holes lining up but I guess you could just drill new holes.

Comment

I stared at this for damn near 2 hours last night, thinking about tube runs, etc.

I think the rad mounts aren't screw holes, but slots, no? I figured that would save my bacon. I don't have the skills to be drilling holes in things, even though I might have to for the pump mount.

EDIT: damn. Canada Computers has one, but it's a display model with no box, and some scratches on the plexiglass. They offered me a paltry 5% off, pffft, cheap idiots. Like I'm going to spend over $200 bones on a scratched case with only a 5% discount! Fools!
                              Last edited by Bartacus; 12-22-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I stared at this for damn near 2 hours last night, thinking about tube runs, etc.

I think the rad mounts aren't screw holes, but slots, no? I figured that would save my bacon. I don't have the skills to be drilling holes in things, even though I might have to for the pump mount.

EDIT: damn. Canada Computers has one, but it's a display model with no box, and some scratches on the plexiglass. They offered me a paltry 5% off, pffft, cheap idiots. Like I'm going to spend over $200 bones on a scratched case with only a 5% discount! Fools!
                                Oh you may be right in which case you can probably do it. Just have the ports on opposite ends cause they may overhang slight.

Comment

Working...
                                X