• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
    you are not alone
    I think everyone here is the same
    if we had more room we would build more
    If we had a dollar for every time we heard " I want all that crap off the kitchen table by the weekend"
    ...well we could build more lol

not to thread crap
    but I finally found a pic of my old 932
    triple rad top, double rad middle, thick 120 in the rear
    /bow

You should have made a loose knot in the middle! (so no kinks)

Comment

Hey All....I decided to go with straight compression fittings instead of using the bulky 45x2 90 degree fittings...cleans it up nicely I think.

From this Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	74614 To this Click image for larger version

Name:	014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	74615 To this Click image for larger version

Name:	New Routing 005.jpg
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	74616
      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Really nice GEARjmr!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Thanx a million Mario...now to SLI this setup...hopefully it'll all work out!
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Hi...scored myself a Ben-Q XL2420T 24" 120HZ LCD LED Backlit 1080p 2MS Lightboost 2x HDMI 3D Monitor yesterday....say so long to 1680x1050 60HZ gaming! Man whatta diff...good gaming investment I figure.

Comment

Nice grab. Bigger the screen better the experience.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

great work Gears.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

nice job gearjmr. i was keeping an eye on that monitor for a while. it seams like a really good monitor. i got the ASUS pa246 instead.
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Switch Mod 001.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	74828Click image for larger version

Name:	Switch Installed 002.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	74829Click image for larger version

Name:	Installed in Case001.jpg
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	74830Click image for larger version

Name:	Power On003.jpg
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	74831Click image for larger version

Name:	Painted 001.jpg
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	74827Hi all, hope you all had full stockings for Christamas! Wanted to share a small case mod I did... I didn't like reaching behind the case for CCFL light switch so I modded out the front USB 3.0 5.25" bezel that comes with the HAF 932. I removed one USB cable and dremeled out the hole to fit the switch that was on a PCE slot cover. Painted it and by golly works like charm. Now all that needs to be done is measuring to make sure I can also add the switch for the NZXT LED lights to the other USB hole since it has that nasty little PCB board that the switch and dimmer control are on. A quick eyeball says it should squeeze in there beside the CCFL switch.
                    Last edited by GEARjmr; 12-30-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Those little details are why we mod.....nice execution on it!!!
                      Stubs

Comment

Nice work GEARjmr!!
                        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                          Hey All....I decided to go with straight compression fittings instead of using the bulky 45x2 90 degree fittings...cleans it up nicely I think.

From this [ATTACH=CONFIG]293[/ATTACH] To this [ATTACH=CONFIG]294[/ATTACH] To this [ATTACH=CONFIG]295[/ATTACH]

those sabertooth boards give such a clean high tech look
                          The Ultra Fancy Build
                          The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
                          The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

great job by the way gears!
                            The Ultra Fancy Build
                            The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
                            The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

Damn, this thread makes me regret giving up my old HAF932! Nice job Gearjmr!

Comment

Thanks a mill guys! Sheesh...whatta work in progress this has become..lol...thought Id post a couple a few of up to date pics I took today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	74832Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	74833Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	74834

Comment

Working...
                                X