X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good GEARjmr
    Nice big spacious case

Comment

Looking good GEARjmr That HAF is a monster case for sure. much larger than my Stryker.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

I just have got the same power supply
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks....I've had real good luck with the AX850 Daz...I'm sure that the fan hasn't even kicked in yet to cool it, if it has I sure havn't felt or heard it. The top barely gets warm, which is good seeing as there is very little between it and the bottom GPU.
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

good job there GEARjmr. love it
            Orange GT Build
            Orange V8 GT Build
            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I just have got the same power supply
              Thanks....I've had real good luck with the AX850 Daz...I'm sure that the fan hasn't even kicked in yet to cool it, if it has I sure havn't felt or heard it. The top barely gets warm, which is good seeing as there is very little between it and the bottom GPU.
              Agreed.
              Got mine about 6 months ago, and I have to concur that I've yet to see/ hear the fan spin up.
              Now I just have to figure out what to do with the Corsair AX760i that I won over the Christmas holidays
              AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Pretty much all the Corsair PSU's are made by Seasonic.

Comment

Originally posted by brechan69 View Post
                  ...Now I just have to figure out what to do with the Corsair AX760i that I won over the Christmas holidays
                  !! oooooo... was it from TastyPC.tv ??
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                    !! oooooo... was it from TastyPC.tv ??
                    Won it through kitguru.net (based out of the U.K.), it should be shipped from Corsair USA early next month.
                    http://www.kitguru.net/
                    AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

Won it through kitguru.net (based out of the U.K.), it should be shipped from Corsair USA early next month.
                      high five Sir!
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Right on brechan....good score! I read that Seasonic put out the Corsair PSU's before I bought the AX850, and was gonna go for a Seasonic Hooded, but the price was right at the time for the AX. Shoulda went straight for the 1200, but hind sight is 20/20.
                        Last edited by GEARjmr; 12-31-2012, 07:23 PM.
                        CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                        XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Great Win Brechan. Free is always good.

Comment

Congrats breachan!! To bad it wasn't a lottery ticket!
                            Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

So considering the "lottery gods", does that mean if Brechan69 already won something recently, that his odds of winning the LD case go down? If so, AWESOME!!!!

Comment

I go to bed dreaming of winning that LD case!! Hopefully I'll see the winning email in my inbox next week!
                                Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Working...
                                X