X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple pics with lights done.
    This one was taken with the camera flsh on

This one is with out the flash

I will probably mess around with the lighting more once I finish the case modes.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Seems I screwed up my Koolance TMS-200. If I plug in the power only no usb or if I plug in with power and usb either way, my machine won't boot. Just one long screaming ping then shutsdown. Un plug the TMS-200 and all is well again. So now I'll need something to replace that. Daz are you planning on getting a TMS-205?

I might go wtih the Aquacomputer Aaquaero 5 LT USB but not sure if I can fit it in the case.

Comment

Does it work after you boot and plug in usb

I couldnt boot with my phone plugged in, Was bad controller install

Comment

Sounds weird... and more like a PC problem. Disable USB stick boot in BIOS.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Nope it doesn't work that way either.
            Needs the molex for power doesn't get it from usb
            Last edited by Hooded; 10-16-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

If I so much as have the power plugged into the TMS-200 NOTHING else it completely stops my machine.
              I thought it might have some thing to do with the ATX Power Switch cable that runs back to it. After Umplugging that still same effect.

So I figure I screwed it up cause it took a tumble off the desk which required I straighten some pins after ward. So not overly surprized I pooched it.
              Last edited by Hooded; 10-16-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Shake and bake time, you may have jarred a couple solder connections loose. Sometimes works for video cards it may work on controller.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

This Fan controller may work well enough for me.
                  http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/fan_control/sentry_lxe

Comment

I like that controller. except that it sits on the desk, not in the desktop.
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Careful it only supports 10 watts per channel. Look carefully at current draw of fans being used.
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Looking more for the sensor read outs than the fan control.
                        But I did notice that about it.I might run a fan or two from it but it's not required.

Comment

Almost finished LOL

Well folks I'm nearly done just a few thing left to fix up.

As you can see the Dragon is not lite up enough yet. Gonna try a 12" led to replace the cold cathode see if it will work better.

This shot show the dragon a little nicer.

Yup thats Ice Dragon Coolant in there now too.
                          I cracked the top cover I had made from the lighting panel that I put over my top EX360
                          Guess this alluminum I found kicking around might do the job better. So this will have to do for now.

Comment

Really nice work Hooded!
                            Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Looks great. This mod has a lot of connections and all are executed in very clean way.

Time for
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                              Venom Build: Build Log,
                              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                              Orange Build: Final Video
                              HTPC Build: Final Video
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

That looks Excellent Hooded
                                great Job
                                Dragon looks

Are you keeping the ice dragon white?

Comment

Working...
                                X