No announcement yet.

And now for some Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Catholic Priest, a Baptist Preacher, and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette . They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard - a real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment.

They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all came together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling, was on crutches, and had various bandages on his body and limbs,went first. 'Well,' he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.'

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next.. He was in a wheelchair, had one arm and both legs in casts, and had an IV drip. In his best fire-and-brimstone oratory, he claimed, 'WELL, brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb.. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus..Hallelujah!

The priest and the reverend both looked down at the Rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him.

He was in really bad shape.

The Rabbi looked up and said: "Looking back on it, .......circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
    He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.
    The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me I'll turn back into a beautiful princess and stay with you for one week."
    The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned It to the pocket.
    The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want."
    Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
    Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want.
    Why won't you kiss me?"
    The engineer said,
    "Look, I'm an engineer.
    I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

.................................................. .....

Ole, a furniture dealer from up at Mankato, MN, decided to expand the line of furniture in his store, so he decided to go to Paris to see what he could find.

After arriving in Paris, he visited with some manufacturers and selected a line that he thought would sell well back home. To celebrate the new acquisition, he decided to visit a small bistro and have a glass of wine.

As he sat enjoying his wine, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat in the house.

Before long, a very beautiful young Parisian girl came to his table; asked him something in French (which Ole couldn't understand); so he motioned to the vacant chair and invited her to sit down. He tried to speak to her in English, but she did not speak his language.

After a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, he took a napkin and drew a picture of a wine glass and showed it to her. She nodded, so he ordered a glass of wine for her.

After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bistro and found a quiet cafe that featured a small group playing romantic music. They ordered dinner.....after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing. She nodded, and they got up to dance. They danced until the cafe closed and the band was packing up.

Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed. To this day, Ole has no idea how she figured out he was in the furniture business.

.................................................. .........

Two engineering students meet on campus one day.

The first engineer calls out to the other, "Hey -- nice bike! Where did you get it?"

"Well," replies the other, "I was walking to class the other day when this pretty, young coed rides up on this bike. She jumps off, takes off all her clothes, and says 'You can have ANYTHING you want!'"

"Good choice!" says the first, "Her clothes wouldn't have fit you anyway."

.................................................. ...

A man walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and the other hand pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Sure, Buddy. Coming right up."

He gets the man a tall mug of coffee..... The man drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, Causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the man returns. He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Buddy! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"

The man smiles and proudly says, "Training for position in United States Congress. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."

You know your getting older when you look at a beautiful 19-year-old girl and you find yourself thinking " I wonder what her mother looks like."

Two Tennessee rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground.

They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole;
    I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says, "There's this old automobile transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see".

So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them.

As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.

"Say there," says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer said, "That's impossible.. I had him chained to a transmission!"
    Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
    Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
    2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
    1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
    32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
    Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
    PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• LOL! Wolf, these things make my mornings! Thanks for taking the time to post em!

Comment

• Three little ducks go into a Bar........
        'Say, what's your name?' the bartender asked the first duck.
        'Huey,' was the reply.
        'How's your day been, Huey?'
        'Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?' said Huey.
        'Oh. That's nice,' said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, 'Hi, and what's your name?'
        'Dewey, ' came the answer from duck number two.
        'So how's your day been, Dewey! ?' he asked.
        'Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?'
        The bartender turned to the third duck and said, 'So, you must be Louie?'
        'No,' she said, batting her eyelashes.
        'My name is Puddles.'

.................................................. .............

A couple were celebrating 50 years together..

Their three kids, all very successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in
        their honor.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed son number one .... 'Sorry
        I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient,
        you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift."

"Not to worry," said the father. "The important thing is that we're
        all together today."

Son number two arrived and announced, "You and Mom look great, Dad.
        I just flew in from Los Angeles between depositions and didn't have
        time to shop for you."

"It's nothing," said the father. "We're glad you were able to
        come."

Just then the daughter arrived. "Hello and happy anniversary! I'm
        sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy
        packing so I didn't have time to get you anything..."

After they had finished dessert, the father said, "There's something
        your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time. You see,
        we were very poor. Despite this, we were able to send each of you to
        college.
        Throughout the years your mother and I knew that we loved each other
        very much, but we just never found the time to get married."

The three children gasped and all said, "You mean we're bast**ds?"

"Yep," said the father. "And cheap ones too."

A man sitting at home on the veranda with his wife and he says, "I love you."

She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"

He replies, "It's me.............talking to the beer."

.................................................. .

A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor.
        She told him she was writing a story.
        "What's it about?" he asked.
        "I don't know," she replied. "I can't read"

A salesman knocked on a door one day. A 11 yo boy opens it wearing A bra and panties, with a bottle of wiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other. The salesman ask " Son, is your parents home ? "

The boy replies " What the hell do you think."

A grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front-seat of' the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties.

"They use him to keep crowds back," said one child.

"No," said another. "He's just for good luck."

A third child brought the argument to a close.
        "They use the dogs, she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants. "

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington
        Was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were
        Beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine,
        But after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips on the
        Mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man
        Would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally
        The principal decided that something had to be done.

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the
        Maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major
        Problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can
        Just imagine all the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she
        Asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He
        Took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the
        Mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers.. . . And then there are educators.

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
        1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
        32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
        PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Just had to add these;

LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN !!

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.
          Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was 'fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her t*ts are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

A teacher asked her class to name things that ended with 'tor' that ate things.
          The first little boy said, "Alligator."
          "Very good James, that's a big word."
          The second boy said, "Predator." "Yes, that's another big word Alan. Very well done."
          Little Johnny says, "Vibrator." After nearly falling off her chair, she says, "That is a big word Johnny, but it doesn't eat anything."
          "Well my sister has one and she says it eats batteries like there's no tomorrow!"

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
          1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
          32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
          PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• Gotta love the little Johnny jokes
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"
              "Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."
              "Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Now, Do you want a bed near the window?"

A man and his wife are in the shower together when the doorbell rings. The wife puts on a robe and goes down to answer the door.

In walks her husband's friend Ben. The woman tells him her husband's in the shower and asks if he can come back later. Instead, Ben steps in and quietly says, "I have $400 in my pocket. I'll give it to you if you'll open your bathrobe for me."

She's offended, but really needs the money so she agrees, opens her robe, and lets Ben have a quick peek before doing it up again. Ben gives her the $400, and she opens the door for him to leave, but he says, "I have another $400 in my other pocket. I'll give it to you if you let me touch your breasts."

Now she's really mortified, but again, she needs the money, so she undoes her robe and lets him have a quick feel. Taking the other $400 from him, she lets him out the door.

Going back upstairs, she gets back in the shower with her husband, feeling a little bit guilty.

"Who was that?" the husband asks.

"Oh, that was just Ben," the wife answers.

"Ben?" the husband says. "That jerk owes me 800 bucks!"

I have recently been diagnosed with AAADD - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.
              This is how it goes...
              I decide to do work on the car, I start to the garage and notice the mail on the table. OK, I'm going to work on the car... BUT FIRST...
              I'm going to go through the mail. Lay car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk.... BUT FIRST... I'll take the trash out, but since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills.... Yes. Now, where is the checkbook? Oops..there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty plastic cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks... BUT FIRST... I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I head for the kitchen, look out the window, notice the flowers need a drink of water, I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter. What are they doing here? I'll just put them away... BUT FIRST... I need to water those plants. I head for the door and... Aaaagh! someone left the TV remote in the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants... BUT FIRST... I need to find those checks. END OF DAY: Oil in car not changed, bills still unpaid, cup still in the sink, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys,... And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because... I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY! I realize this condition is serious... I'd get help... BUT FIRST... I think I'll check my e-mail.

A man was riding the bus minding his own business when this gorgeous woman sitting next to him started to breastfeed her baby..the baby wouldn't take so she said " come on sweety drink...or i'll have to give it to this nice man over here"....5 mins went by and still the baby wont eat so the lady says " if u don't eat honey.. i'll let this nice man have it"....after a couple mins the anxious man yelled out "COME ON KID ...MAKE UP UR MIND ,I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET OFF 4 STOPS AGO!

Well I am pi$$ed!

I bought a smart car, and it failed the driving test.

Atheism is a non prophet organization.

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self help section?"
              She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

If a deaf person signs swear words, does his mother wash his mouth out with soap?

Is there another word for synonym?

Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

If a parsley farmer is sued, do they garnish his wages?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms?
              Are they afraid someone will break-in and clean them?

If a turtle doesn't have his shell, is he homeless or naked?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If the police arrest a mute, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

Why do they put braille on the drive through bank machines?

How do they get deer to cross at those yellow road signs?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Does the little mermaid wear an algebra?

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "a$$teroids"?

Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

If you spin an oriental person in a circle three times, does he become disoriented"

Can an atheist get insurance against acts of God.

Never Lose Your Grandson! A heart warming story.

My small grandson got lost at the shopping mall...

He approached a uniformed security guard and said,
              "I've lost my grandpa!"

The guard asked, "What's his name?"

"Grandpa"

The guard smiled, then asked, "What's he like?"

The little tyke hesitated for a moment and then replied,
              "Crown Royal whiskey, and women with big tts."

All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said ' Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy , you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these beotichs would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

I get confused when I hear the word"Service"used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
              Canada Postal 'Service'
              Telephone 'Service'
              Cable TV 'Service'
              Civil 'Service'
              State, City, County & Public 'Service'
              Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.
              BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

I would hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am
              Last edited by wolfslayer1; 06-17-2015, 10:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• LOL! I read all those one liners in Steven Wrights voice. That made them even funnier.

Comment

• On the first day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."
                  The cow said, "That's a kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty years and I'll give back the other forty."
                  And God agreed.

On the second day, God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give back the other ten." So God agreed (sigh).

On the third day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty year life span." Monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed again.
                  On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy. Do nothing, just enjoy, enjoy. I'll give you twenty years." Man said, "What? Only twenty years? No way man. Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty cow gave back, and the ten dog gave back and the ten monkey gave back. That makes eighty, okay?" "Okay," said God. "You've got a deal."

So that is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy, and do nothing; for the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit in front of the house and bark at everybody.

A baby was born that was so advanced that he could talk. He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor " Are you my doctor?", he asked. " Yes, I am." The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during birth." He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother? " " Yes, I am," she said " Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father? " " Yes, I am," his father answered The baby motioned him closer, then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger and said Hurts, doesn't it?"

Boy I'm glad I retired!!!

Question: How many days in a week?
                  Answer: 7 (6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday)

Question: When is a retiree's bedtime?
                  Answer: Three hours after he falls asleep on the couch.

Question: How many retirees to change a light bulb?
                  Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.

Question: What's the biggest gripe of retirees?
                  Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.

Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
                  Answer: The term comes with a 10% percent discount.

Question: Among retirees what is considered formal attire?
                  Answer: Tied shoes.

Question: Why do retirees count pennies?
                  Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.

Question: What is the common term for someone who continues to work and refuses to retire?
                  Answer: NUTS!

Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
                  Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.

Question: What do retirees call a long lunch?
                  Answer: Normal

Question: What is the best way to describe retirement?
                  Answer: The never ending Coffee Break or a permanent vacation.

Question: What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
                  Answer : If you miss classes, no one can call your parents.

Question: Why does a retiree often say he doesn't miss work, but misses the people he used to work with ?
                  Answer: He is too polite to tell the whole truth.

.................................................. ...........

Staying cool

A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3 year-old grandson.
                  It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for sweets in the sweet aisle, biscuits in the biscuit aisle; and for fruit, cereal and pop in the other aisles.
                  Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."
                  Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy." At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William." Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa." "Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William .......the little twerp's name is Kevin."

An elderly gent was invited to an friend's home for dinner one evening.
                  He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, baby, Sweetheart, Darling, etc…
                  The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
                  While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over to his host, ‘I think it's wonderful that after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names’. The old man hung his head, sighed and said ‘I have to tell you the truth, her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to ask the old bitch what it is...’

There was a 16 yr old girl who had a feeling she was pregnant after having unprotected sex. She was very afraid of her parents but she had to consult her mother. "Mom I think ...I'm pregnant" she said. The mother enraged took her by the hand and went to the pharmacy across the street to pick up a pregnancy test. After she took it to no one's surprise she was pregnant. "Go tell your dad this instance! He will teach you some manners!", So she tells her dad and said "dad I'm pregnant" he slaps her across the "You immature little brat. call the guy responsible right now so I can have a talk with him!" said the dad...so she calls him. After the three of them were sitting by the table waiting for this guy, they hear a car pull up. Out the window they see a young man dressed in a tux coming out of his brand new Porsche. He comes in looking all handsome and sits down. "I'm sorry about your daughter" he said. "I'll take full responsibility, If she's having a boy I'll give him 500,000 dollars and a brand new car. If it's a girl I'll give her $500,000 and a new house. If she's having twins I'll give them $1,000,000 a house and a car. But if she's not pregnant..." the father quickly puts his hand on the guys shoulder and says "Well son, you're just gonna have to go out with her again."

The Divorced Barbie Doll

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?' The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.

The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's b@!!s

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                  1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                  32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                  PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build

Comment

• Ha ha !
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• ahhh...
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

• Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build

Comment

• Yup ! Makes sense to me !
                            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Rules.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	76800

Comment

• can't read or spell
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X