replied
    Cool color for the Blades Alex..
    Anymore Painting plans??

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    FrozenCPU also have them.
    Yea! this will be a good alternative because I have a couple more items to get from them anyway and I will still be supporting dazmode!

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by alex5389 View Post
    daz is more than the strips, damn you post office!
    FrozenCPU also have them.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    What is annoying that all this rip off business is only from States to Canada, not on equal basis both ways.

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
    Hear ya on the shipping costs alex...bummer for sure.
    You guys must never want to order from the states. I am probably preaching to the choir, seeing as im always hearing about this "duties" business. Sounds more like dooties to me.. har har, but seriously... Sounds like the border authority has quite a nice racket going for itself.

Leave a comment:

• GEARjmr
    replied
    Hear ya on the shipping costs alex...bummer for sure.

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
    Paintin' fans is kind of a pita for sure...lol...but the outcome is always awesome. Great work and color alex!!
    Hey Jammer there are definitely things i would do differently next time but all in all im happy and save at least 15 bucks.

Looking at some darkside lighting to spend that money on instead! But the shipping from daz is more than the strips, damn you post office!

Leave a comment:

• GEARjmr
    replied
    Paintin' fans is kind of a pita for sure...lol...but the outcome is always awesome. Great work and color alex!!

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
    cool colour

next time try a inch or 2 section of toilet paper roll center
    That is a great idea as per usual Father!

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    cool colour

next time try a inch or 2 section of toilet paper roll center

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    So I painted my fans, doesn't look awful but it looks like there will be a couple parts that will have a build up where the blade made contact with the box. If i were to do it again I would poke the axle through the bx so that the fans sat flat instead of at an angle. It will be three hours until I will be able to handle them and truly inspect the damage but It probably wont be horrible. You guys judge.

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    So UPS guy screwed me, so painting is off at least until Monday emoticons can not explain what I am feeling right now. This was supposed to hold me over until the next paycheck.

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    lol... I just about picked up these cougars today cause I'm a big chicken about painting my new GTs
    What were you worried about balance? I myself am the slightest bit antsy but worst comes to worst I will just have to spend money on fans. I think it is worth the risk in my case.

what color are the fans going to be?
    According to internet they should be "Dark Blue Satin" but we shall see. Has anyone ever used VHT Vinyl dye before?

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    lookin good
    Greatshot of the cougars alex!

what color are the fans going to be?

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    lol... I just about picked up these cougars today cause I'm a big chicken about painting my new GTs

Leave a comment:

• alex5389
    replied
    Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    We'll take whatever kinda pron you got!!
    Thanks very much for the support guys! I will do my best to please your peepers. (i hope that means eyes in canada too.. moving on)

Bring it on

I'll get Dip
    Guess who's tutorial I'm gonna be using to paint these bad boys? (Decided to not spend money on fans and reuse my old ones)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X